My Spot

Sunday, May 25, 2008

For crying out loud! - Part 4

Well, the finals of the Eurosong competition are over. I stayed up last night all the way to the end, contributing my fair share of votes, of course, so I decided to write one final word on the subject today.

Once again I must say: Belgrade, absolutely brilliant organization! The scenery, the hosts, the way things were going,... Immaculate!! Well done!!

And now back to the singers. I haven't changed my opinion since my last post. In fact, I have a few more remarks to make. The guy who came on stage in a glofcart? The toy-pink-guitar guy?! Too much is too much!! And Russia winning? If you ask me, it wasn't for the song, but for the "co-actors" Plushenko and the violin player. Europeans, you forgot the point of Eurosong -you're supposed to vote for the songs, not the theatrical show...

Well, unfortunately my favourites, Mor ve Ă–tesi, ended up 7th. My votes didn't help much... Let's hope for a 1st place next year!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home