My Spot

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Long Afternoon Walk

I decided to go for a walk this afternoon. I took one of my cameras with me - just in case I found something interesting to take a photo of. As I stepped out of the house, I found this family of yellow crocuses on our flower bed.



So, off I went. After quite a long way, I decided to have a rest in the woods. Just as I sat down on a rock, I noticed the primroses, sunbathing in the afternoon sun.



On my way back, I found this fellow looking up at me. It's a green Christmas flower. They are quite common in our woods. We have the white kind, as well, but you can't find them anymore - their season is around Christmas only, so now there're just the green ones left.


The final touch to my walk was making the panorama shot. It's my first panorama shot ever, so don't be too critical of the photo. I know the light is all wrong, but blame it on the sun - it was very bright today. Just enjoy looking at the magnifiscent nature instead :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home