My Spot

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My beaded ZOO





I recently bought a kit for making beaded animals (keychains). I made myself quite a little zoo: a crab, a giraffe, a centipede, 2 dragonflies, a teddybear, a fish, a snake and a duck (which is not shown on these photos, but I will post a photo of it here, too). The animals are quite big: 5 - 20 centimetres each. The kit contained enough material to make 10 animals, but I managed to make 12 (1 of the dragonflies - the one with the colourful wings, and a small man - not on the photos). I was having loads of fun doing these and I intend to make some more from other kinds of beads, too!

6 Comments:

  • At January 20, 2008 7:05 AM, Blogger Dancin Fool said…

    Hello! They are excellent. Are you selling them?

     
  • At January 20, 2008 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, I just make them for fun and for afternoon relaxation :-) Why? Would you like to have one, too?

     
  • At January 22, 2008 8:17 AM, Blogger Dancin Fool said…

    Hello, I would like one actually! But I asked as they are so lovely and you are obviously gifted in the crafts department. Perhaps you should consider an online shop.

    Actually that is something I am trying to sort out to sell things that my family make. Both my sister and Mum are particularly talented. If I ever get it up and running you could always sell your projects there if you wanted.

    Hope you are very well? Bye for now!

     
  • At January 22, 2008 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    I'm fine, thank you. I hope you are fine, too. If you're trying to put up an online shop, try Etsy (www.etsy.com). It's the easiest way to sell your homemade products! I learnt about it through Flickr - a lot of people sell their homemade things there! :-) Thanks for the compliments on my arts and crafts! I like doing such things (it's one of my hobbies)! I have more on my Flickr, so you can check the rest of my things there (mine and my mum's).

     
  • At January 26, 2008 8:04 AM, Blogger Dancin Fool said…

    Wolf thank you so much for the advice. I have been doing searches for online shops but there are so many and I didn't know where to start. I will go and investigate ETSY and Flickr. Bye for now!

     
  • At January 27, 2008 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're most welcome! I'm glad that I could help! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home