My Spot

Monday, December 31, 2007

My holiday activities



During the holidays I have been making bracelets of all kinds. First, there are the ones that I make with the help of a special frame (the red device on the first picture). The second photo shows some of the bracelets I've made so far and the last 2 photos are closeups of a bracelet made with Hama pearls and one with some very small beads (each about 1 mm in diameter). The small beads actually look like little diamonds!



My second project are safety-pin bracelets. I learnt to make them many years ago - a friend from Holland showed me how to make them. At that time these were not known in Slovenia, so, in a way, started the trend. As you can see, on the second photo, I make them double-sided (so that I have 2 bracelets in one), although it's perfectly fine to make them single-sided, as well.
If any of you want to learn how to make these bracelets, feel free to ask for instructions and I'll post them here (hopefully with photos to accompany each step)!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home