My Spot

Monday, November 05, 2007

MacGyver introduces himself to the world

" Hi. My name is MacGyver. I'm a hedgehog. I live in the garden behind a huge house that is inhabited by a lot of human beings. Well, the humans don't really bother me, so I just let them live here on my property. Of course, I don't let them stay here for free - they have to pay me rent: apples, pears, milk, wallnuts, hazelnuts and other goodies must be at my disposal all the time. Oh, and I indulge in making the humans picking out my ticks, too. There is one human in partucular that I really like - I think she owns this blog. So, as she is my favourite (because she is the only one who has the decency to invite me in for a cup of milk), I also let her take this portrait of me - but only from the top and at night (otherwise other hedgehogs might want in on it and force the human being to take pictures of them, too, and I don't want that to happen). So, here's my photo. Please, do write some comments if you like portrait!" :-)
Yours truly,
MacGyver the Hedgehog

2 Comments:

  • At November 07, 2007 9:40 AM, Blogger Aloutka said…

    Mr MacGyver - you should take care of yourself and not to strike a pose but to go to sleep! it's getting colder and colder - eat up some more warms, mice or ask Wolf to give you some juicy meat, or liver, or sweet lung, instead of milk to make your stomach full. It was really very nice to meet you - best wishes
    sincerely yours

     
  • At November 10, 2007 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr MacGyver is sound asleep by now - he asked me to type this back to you. He had a bunch of lovely dinners (apples, pears, worms, milk and other goodies), so he surely wasn't hungry when he went to bed. He is very happy to have met you, too, and looks forward to seeing you again soon. He usually wakes up some time in the middle of April.
    I visited your blog, too, and it's a very nice place to visit. I have lots of knitted creatures at home, too, except that mine are home-made (by my mum). I'll post a photo on my blog, so come back to check it out!
    Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. Till next time,
    Wolf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home