My Spot

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Magic...



This post should actually come before the one with the red berries... Well, whatever - I have another thing to show to you. This morning I got up exceptionally early - at 6 o'clock in the morning, which is such a rare occasion that I had to memorize it somehow. So, I opened the balcony doors, and, while almost freezing to death in the fresh morning air, I saw this beautiful sunrise! I ran to get the camera and took some photos. Here are the winning two! The little white spots on the black surface are the lights from the houses below and the rest is pretty self-explanatory. It was magic and it really made my day! I hope it makes yours, too!

2 Comments:

  • At October 16, 2007 12:50 PM, Blogger Dancin Fool said…

    Hey! Excellent photos. Dawn is my favourite time of day, although it is often missed in favour of that wonderful event, sleep and early morning dreaming! Be visiting again soon. BYE!

     
  • At October 17, 2007 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for stopping by! It's always nice to discover a new reader of my blog! I'm glad you like my photos - finally somebody, who doesn't criticize my amateur work :-) I only got the camera about a month ago and it's a very simple camera, too. AND I'm completely new to digital photography, as well. But, nevertheless, I'm enjoying myself tremendously! Thank you again for your words of encouragement and do stop by again and say a couple of words! I accept compliments and critics, as well, when it's meant to make me better! :-) I hope to catch another amazing sunrise or sunset or anything connected with nature again soon. I think we don't fully realize what a beautiful planet we have been granted for a home! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home