My Spot

Sunday, October 07, 2007

My new key-chain


As you can see in my profile, cars are one of my hobbies. In fact, I'm crazy about them. Oldtimers, new cars, racing cars, Formula 1 - it doesn't matter as long as it has wheels, makes noise and looks cool. Oldtimers are a special form of "love" to me - shiny "grandads" or "grandmas" are simply lovely to look at and it breaks my heart if I see and old car decaying and being slowly killed by time and heartless people in somebody's backyard or in some junkyard at the back of beyonds. It makes me want to save the poor thing immediately, but unfortunately I have neither the money nor the space to keep and restore oldtimers. If I did, that would certainly be the project that would bring a lot of joy and happiness into my life!

Another chapter are brand new cars. Their aerodynamic form is what especially attracts me. Of course, it's not completely unimportant what is hidden or goes on under the hood either! The stronger the engine the better. A nice BMW 330 or a Maserati 3200 GT would be like candy to a baby for me. However, such cars are completely out of my financial class. Then there are racing cars and Formula 1 - love to watch them, would like to drive them, but again: can't afford either.

So, I simply had to find a cheaper way to own a cool-looking and otherwise extremely expensive car, which would always be at my disposal for a "drive". And I came up with the perfect solution: a key-chain! It's cheap, it's always in my pocket and I can take it for a "spin" any time I want! So, I took a photo of my new companion and posted it above for all of you to see. Pretty cool, having a world champion Formula 1 sitting comfortably in your pocket, isn't it? :-)

1 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2007 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to see you're back in the blogging business!

    BTW, the above photo is completely out of focus. Was that on purpose or were you just too lazy to make another shot? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home