My Spot

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Another post for today (my first successful upload of one of my videos :-) - do congratulate ;-) ). These are 2 of my dove-family. They are called Poppy and Tschoopy. They visit me regularly, or rather, they visit their seed-bowl regularly. I feed them sunflower seeds. Well, the video is just a short one, because a car spooked the two birds and they flew away. I'll try to catch them again and post that up here, too. Hope you like it!

2 Comments:

  • At October 30, 2007 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The doves are cute. I hope they return to you soon. =)

     
  • At November 04, 2007 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Roy! Thanks for the comment! I'm always happy to see a new reader on my blog! Yes, the doves are regular guests on my window =) The come every day, at any time.
    Come around again soon! I'll be posting more photos - of other birds and animals, too =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home