My Spot

Saturday, September 22, 2007

What's new?

Well, it's been more than two months since my last post. By now you're probably wondering what's new in my part of the world. Hmmm, let me see where to start...
First of all, I've found myself a new hobby: Alarm fur Cobra 11 - die Autobahnpolizei. I'm trying to improve my German by watching this great, action-packed German series and I must admit that the results are already visible (or, rather audible)! :-)

Next, I've bought myself a camcorder - a digital one! It has a million functions: you can use it as a camera, a camcorder, a dictaphone, an mp4 player, you can add voice tags to photos, and there's a bunch of other thigs, too. Now, I'm running around with it, making home movies of my family and nature around our house. I've already made some nice movies of my doves and a couple of pictures of MacGyver - the hedgehog. I just have to figure out how to upload the videos on my blog - so, be prepared for some homemade "Dove dinner" movies (the two birds were namely eating on my windowsill when I recorded them).
I've also committed myself to some serious workout - I do exercises on my new LegMagic machine. This is actually the first time I've managed to do my exercises regularly every day. And I've already achieved some visible results!! Normally I'd be too lazy to work out at all, but this time I intend to keep up with the programme! Keep your fingers crossed!
Well, that's about as exciting as it gets here in my corner of the world.
Till next time
Yours truly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home