My Spot

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The first autumn day




Today is the first autumn day! We had lovely weather, so my mum and I decided to go outside and sit in the back garden - after all, it might be the last day this year to be able to do so. Naturally, I took my new camcorder with me and made some lovely photos. Among them were also these four, which I find very interesting. The white lines you can see are actual clouds (not traces of jet planes!!!)! I've never seen clouds in such a geometrically regular pattern! Does anyone know how such cloud-patterns are formed and how they are called? If you do, please, let me know!


However, it wasn't only me that enjoyed the pattern - all of a sudden 5 hawks appeared out of nowhere and started "sailing" under the cloudy net. I wonder, was it the pattern or thermodynamics that attracted them? I do have 2 photos of one of the hawks, as well, but they're not particularly sharp, so I decided not to post them here.


Well, that's about it for now.
Till next time
Yours truly


P.S.: Don't forget to congratulate me for my first upload of homemade photos! ;-)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home