My Spot

Saturday, December 29, 2007

One-bite lunch


Yesterday evening I was watching the TV series "Kommisar Rex" and eating peanuts. They were just regular peanuts, bought in the store, but already there I noticed that they were quite big. However, I didn't have the slightest idea of what I was going to discover. During the TV show I just cracked each of them open and didn't really look at them, until I came to one particular nut that was very hard to get out of the shell - naturally, I looked at the "problem" I was facing. I carefully removed the shell, paying attention not to crush the seed inside. And it's a good thing I did so, because this baby came out!!! I just had to take a photo of it and show it to the world!! And, no, this is not a trick or a photo montage. You see, I have a new camera that enables me to take photos like this. So, here's The Big Mamma (as I named the peanut)! If any of you can beat my record, let me know, but I think that a 3 cm-nut is the absolute champion!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home