My Spot

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Calligraphy / Kalligraphie / Kaligrafi


Calligraphy
Originally uploaded by Cobra_11
I've always been very enthusiastic about all kinds of beautiful things and that includes beautiful handwriting or calligraphy. I've always wanted to learn this special way of handwriting, but the proper equipment for calligraphy is very expensive, so I never bought it. However, my mum surprised me this morning with an early Christmas present: a calligraphy set. I was absolutely over the moon about it!! It contains a bottle of ink, three bottles of special golden, white and black watercolour paint, four different types of pens, a pencil and a brush. It also contains two books with all the necessary instructions to learn calligraphy properly. I can't wait to get started!! Thank you so much, Mum!!! :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home