My Spot

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back on-line


Night time
Originally uploaded by Cobra_11
Last Thursday, soon after I finished uploading the photos from the Turkish Night, my Internet connection broke down and it was not until early this afternoon that I got it back. Finally!! However, I have been pretty busy in the meantime.

I finished the paper on blogs that I've been writing! :-) I started making hand-made bead ornaments for my Christmas tree. I will post photos of them when I finish the collection. I ordered 3 new books and I can't wait for them to arrive: one is a DIY-type of book, one is about beads and beading and the third one is about knots and how to make jewlery with them. I also bought another book about photography, which I'm currently studying.

As you can see, despite my Internet blackout, I didn't just sit around doing nothing ;-)

I'll be back soon! Until then, enjoy the "Ljubljana at Night" collection of photos I posted on my Flickr site - the photo on the right is the first one in the collection :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home