My Spot

Saturday, March 20, 2010

New


New
Originally uploaded by Cobra_11
I've never liked jewelry in the traditional sense (golden necklaces, golden earrings, and all that other stuff). I've never seen much point in wearing it and I've never understood all those women who put just about every single golden, diamond, silver, or whatever other bracelet, necklace, ring, earrings and whatever else they have on and parade around like a Christmas tree with all the trimmings except for the Christmas lights (or maybe those were added, too?). I find it utterly pointless and it looks absolutely stupid, as well.

However, I've always liked cool-looking, hardcore stuff. Like leather wristbands, for example. I've always loved these things. When I was a kid, I once made myself a leather wristband from thin leather and with a button. However, ever since I first saw one of these in a TV series, I wanted to have one. I finally got it a few days ago. It's made of dark brown leather and it has two wrap-around straps that close with two metal buckles. I absolutely love it :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home