My Spot

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My private little Australian windmill tower

Other women buy makeup and jewelry, I buy tools. So, I got a new cordless drill a few days ago and now I'm making things. This is the creation I made today. I've always liked Australian windmills (waterpumps), so I wanted to make something like that. However, since I don't have the space to put up a big windmill, I had to come up with something small. These windmills are made from old plastic bottles. The tower is made in such a way that no matter which way the wind blows, there's always at least one windmill spinning at high speed. Each windmill takes about 20 minutes to make. They don't pump water like the big windmills in Australia do, but they sure are fun to watch :-) How do you like my creation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home