My Spot

Thursday, March 29, 2012

EVERYONE, BE CAREFUL! THE SITE "howishow.eu" IS STEALINGCOPYRIGHT-PROTECTED MATERIAL!

Yes, I do know it can happen to everyone and yes, I do know that this is one of the risks of posting things on the Internet, but still: I GET FURIOUS WHEN I SEE THAT MY PHOTOS HAVE BEEN STOLEN!!! A few days ago I discovered this photo of my friendship bracelets on the site howishow.eu. They have stolen it and posted it on their site without my permission!!! To top things off, they claim to "have things on disposal for everyone to use (or download) for their own nonprofit use"!!! So, not only do they steal copyright-protected materials, they incourage the theft to continue!!! I was absolutely furious!!! I tried contacting the page through their contact form, which says: "If you want copyright-protected material removed from our site, please contact us here." Surprise, surprise: the contact form DID NOT WORK. OF COURSE IT WOULD NOT WORK IF THEY STEAL THINGS!!! I'M THEREFORE POSTING THIS WARNING FOR EVERYONE: THIS SITE IS STEALING PHOTOS FROM PEOPLE AN ENCOURAGES THE THEFTS TO CONTINUE!!! BE CAREFUL!!!

How can people be so inconsiderate and steal other people's work?! The evil nature and the lack of conscience of such thieves surprises me every time... It's just sad to see such unimaginative thieves trying to thrive on other people's achievements...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home