My Spot

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hand

Hand by Cobra_11
Hand, a photo by Cobra_11 on Flickr.

For the past month or so I've been exploring the world of blindness. I've tried to accomplish everything from daily tasks to my hobbies using only my sense of touch. I must say that it's been a very interesting experience and one that has enriched me a lot. Before, I took a lot of things for granted, but now I've started to appreciate everything I can see. The experience has also changed my perspective on photography. I've proven to myself that photography is possible even without sight.

Anyway, my experiment has now come to an end. I'm still continuing to learn Braille, but otherwise I'm back to seeing the world with my eyes - but from a different perspective alltogether.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home