My Spot

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Don't miss the toothbrush...

Don't miss the toothbrush... by Cobra_11
Don't miss the toothbrush..., a photo by Cobra_11 on Flickr.

The other day I got a question from my friend's two kids, who were about to brush their teeth and were putting toothpaste on their brushes: "How do you know where the toothbrush is if you can't see it?" Before the two tried to put toothpaste on their brushes with their eyes closed and make a mess, I showed them a simple technique that I use. I always hold the brush (the bristles) with two fingers. This way, I can feel the brush and squeeze the paste straight onto the toothbrush. Such little adaptations are logical for me and I would never have thought about this if the two kids hadn't asked. If you can't see, you have to adapt even the smallest things to your sense of touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home