My Spot

Monday, February 27, 2012

Not lost

Not lost by Cobra_11
Not lost, a photo by Cobra_11 on Flickr.

Exploring the world around you only through touch can be intimidating. Many people would just start fluttering around with their hands, fearing to hit something or bump into something and fall. However, there is absolutely no need to panic. The one thing you always have to keep in mind is to be very organized. I know my apartment and I know where everything is. However, sometimes finding your location is still important - especially in the kitchen, where an accident could easily happen. So, I always feel my position before turning around or opening something. Running your fingers along the edges of cupboards and other surfaces is a great way to always know your location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home