My Spot

Monday, February 27, 2012

Blindness isn't black

Blindness isn't black by Cobra_11
Blindness isn't black, a photo by Cobra_11 on Flickr.

People who can see rely on their sense of vision so much that they almost ignore their other senses. However, that's a big mistake. I've come to the conclusion that the world of darkness is actually very vivid. Every single thing I touch has a different texture, temperature, shape, size and carries a different kind of information. I also rely on my sense of hearing. Every single thing has a different sound. For example, hearing waterdrops fall into a glass of water has a particularly pleasant sound. Then there's the sense of smell. In fact, I'm being bombarded with information even though I can't see. Blindness isn't black - it's vivid and swarming with information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home