My Spot

Monday, January 18, 2016

My New Gear

My New Gear

I do a lot of hiking. Every day, I walk about 10 to 12 kilometers with my dog, most of it is "offroading" - through the woods, over very difficult terrain with extremely steep inclines. Lately, I've been having problems with my right foot, where I've developed a condition called metatarsalgia. This basically means that the ball of my foot hurts like crazy. So, my solution was to change the type of shoes I wear. I've decided to try out Salomon. I risked ordering the boots (Salomon Quest 4D GTX) over the Internet and the purchase paid off! The boots are absolutely fantastic! I've worn them every day for about a week now, and my foot doesn't hurt any more! I therefore decided to buy a pair of low shoes for daily use. I decided to buy Salomon x Ultra 2 GTX. I've worn them for quite a while today and they are simply superb! My feet don't hurt any more and the metatarsalgia has magically disappeared. In short, my feet are happy again :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home