My Spot

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"What's your opinion on this?"

Opinions - a topic I could keep talking about. But don't worry, I won't. I'll just give you my opinion on them.

It has come to my attention that whenever I'm asked the famous question "What's your opinion on this?" ('this' usually being something I've never even heard of) I never seem to have one at all. Such situations usually end by me smiling awkwardly and saying that I don't really have one; that I would need some time to think about it and only then I could really form an opinion.

However, when I come accross a topic that I am familiar with and I really have an opinion on, nobody asks me about it! I have even been 'accused' of never having an opinion on anything and I had to listen to quite a boring lecture on how important it is to always form opinions because they are so important and we should always have one on everything.

But, you see, I do have an opinion! Always! Except it's on every-day things! And it's not my fault if people keep coming up with some marginal strange topics I've never heard of before, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home