My Spot

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Silver / Gümüş yılan ;-)


It's been quite a while since I posted anything on my blog, but I had a reason for my "pause": my exams. I've been learning like crazy for the past 4 months or so, putting everything on hold, and today I passed another one of my exams. I only have one more to go and then I'll be able to enjoy my holidays!! Until then, I've decided to post the leading shot on my Flickr page. So far, it's got 324 views and the number is growing :-) Quite an achievement, don't you think?

2 Comments:

  • At July 05, 2008 2:27 AM, Blogger Dancin Fool said…

    I admire your photography skills. Something so simple looks so very interesting and full of texture.

    Well done on the exams and I hope the last one goes well.

     
  • At July 05, 2008 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you very much for the compliment and the wishes! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home