My Spot

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Unknown Deck


This is a deck of cards I bought some years ago. It's been lying around the appartment for years. Initially, I bought these cards because they were so different - unlike any cards I had seen before. Eventually, I put the deck away and forgot all about it. Recently, I re-discovered it and I started studying them. However, I have no idea how to play the game with this deck! All I know is the name of the game in Slovene: "briškula" (brishkula). On the box there are 2 more names: "triestine" and "triplex". The game is very popular in Italy and Istria. Perhaps it's played somewhere else, too? :-)
Well, I would love to learn to play it, so if any of you out there know the rules, you're welcome to comment this post and explain the game! I will be very grateful! :-)
The photo is also posted on my Flickr page.

2 Comments:

  • At July 27, 2008 9:38 AM, Blogger uf said…

    LOL, si kupila karte in ne znas igrat briškole? Hihi.
    (rece se briškola ali briškula, odvisno koga vprasas - po italijansko pa briscola)
    Tu imas pravila:
    http://www.pagat.com/aceten/briscola.html

    Aja "triestine" je verzija kart s takimi slikami, kot jih imas ti, potem pa je se en kup regionalnih verzij, pri katerih s karte vedno iste, ampak slike drugacne.

    Ko se ti pojavijo dodatna specificna vprasanje glede igre pa sporoci :)

    Btw s temi kartami se igra tudi tršet oz. tresette in škopa oz. scopa.

     
  • At July 27, 2008 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Najlepša hvala za link in za opis. "Briškula" je pa pisalo na nalepki na škatli :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home