My Spot

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Золотое / Χρυσό / Altın / Gold / Zlato

I uploaded my 1000th photo on my Flickr site today :-)) I wanted to make it special, so I decided to make it the real McCoy, so to speak, and post an analog photo. It was taken about 7 years ago, when photography became a bit more accessible due to the lower prices of the films and a bit more affordable developing in the studios. I was able to start making "artistic shots" (= other than shots of birthdays, New Year celebrations and summer vacations). I was absolutely thrilled about my (otherwise always favourite) new hobby and made great efforts in finding beautiful motives or interesting subjects to take photos of. This photo was made as a part of my "Autumn Walks" series in September 2002 and it seemed just perfect to post for the occasion :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home