My Spot

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Peace


Peace
Originally uploaded by Cobra_11
21s September is the International Day of Peace. We all live on this beautiful planet called Earth and we could all have a splended time doing so, but we obviously don't feel like it. So, instead of making friends and living in peace and harmony, we do the one thing that is absolutely unnecessary: we fight and spend our time making wars and enemies, even killing ourselves.

I've been present on the Web for about 2 years now. I started on Blogger and now I have a Flickr site, too. During this time, I've made some great friends from all over the world. Lovely friendships, created just by talking to others! I've realized that we, the young people of the world, should be the world leaders! If that was the case, then the world would be a kind and warm place to live in! I do hope that that becomes reality one day!

Peace to the World!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home