My Spot

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The past few days


Glowing boy
Originally uploaded by Cobra_11
About two weeks have passed since my last post, and it's been an interesting time. I spent my time studying and taking photos mostly, but two other things happened: I got a brand new phone and I broke my record on Flickr! :-)

First the phone. It's an LG Cookie and it comes with all the gadgets you can imagine (from a camera to an mp3 player). It even has a drawing pad (it's a phone with a touch-screen, so it works with a special pen)!! What more could a person possibly want from a gadget?

And now the record on Flickr. I broke my old record of daily views (which was 736 views in a day) and made the new one of 1143 views in one day!! I'm extremely proud of this achievement :-)

Here's a photo for the day: a goldfinch having lunch on my windowsill :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home