My Spot

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The 6th sense


I've always believed it existed and two days ago I got yet another proof of it. This time it was two turtle doves that proved its existance.

It was a sunny day and we were sitting in the garden, having a splended time. As usually, our two doves were keeping us company, sitting in the tree-top. (The two birds are wild animals, so they don't live in a cage in my room. However, the dove-couple has grown to like us since we always feed them during the winter-time.)

All of a sudden the two birds started screaming and flying around above our heads. At first we didn't know what was wrong, but since clouds were beginning to gather, we decided to go back inside. By the time we got to the door the two birds have already gone. Just minutes after we came back in, a thunderbolt struck less than ten metres away from where we had been sitting before. It was then that I realized: The two doves must have somehow know what was going to happen and had been trying to warn us! If that's not 6th sense, I don't know what is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home