My Spot

Friday, April 14, 2006

Comments, please! :-)

I would like to ask everyone who reads my blog to leave comments. Just click "Comments" at the bottom of the post you want to comment and you're ready to go. You don't have to leave your names (you can tick off "Anonymous" under "Choose your identity" below the comment) or you can make up a name (tick off "Other" under "Choose your identity" and then write the name in the little box called "Name"). When you've written the comment and chosen your identity, just press "Login and publish" button at the bottom and your comment will get published. It's that simple! :-) If you're a Blogger user, you can use your Blogger-name, too (you know what to do to post comments then, too).

I would like to have some response from my readers so that I'll be able to shape and mould my blog into a pleasant site to read! :-)

Thanks in advance,

Wolf

2 Comments:

  • At April 16, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger The Fiish said…

    I admire people that can start a blog and keep at it. What I do is just type aboout thhe quirky things that happen to me or whatever's on my mind. Tell your friends about your blog, and ppost on other peoples blogs. Those are the best ways to get more readers.

    The Fiish

     
  • At April 17, 2006 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the compliment - I'm trying very hard to keep up my blog :)

    Oh, and I checked out your blog - I noticed that you collect knives. I do, too. Well, try to, anyway. I collect Swiss Army Knives, but they are so expensive!!

    Thanks for your comment - you're the first person to do it! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home