My Spot

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Honey, let's do it!

I'd say that's the motto of the happy husbands (or wives) these days! Or at least it seems to be judging from what I've seen during today's morning trip to the mall.

For the past week or so we've had nothing but rain and there seems to be no change coming in the near future whatsoever. This, of course, can be extremely boring, but I never thought it could drive people into such crazy acts as barbecuing! Well, I suppose when you're desperate enough you just have to do what has to be done!
This morning I was shocked at the discovery that people are madly stocking up on meat, sausages, beer and that special cole you need for barbecue. I just don't understand! Aren't you supposed to have picnics outside? Well, I always thought you needed sunny weather for that unless you want to have your stakes swimming around. However, a way must have been discovered which enables you to have picnics in the rain, too. I suppose I just haven't heard of it yet. If anyone could be so kind and reveal this mystery to me, I would be extremely grateful, because after so many rainy days I long for a little picnic, too - outdoors, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home