My Spot

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

:-) Funny socks :-)

I'm referring to the short, brightly coloured socks (the ones we usually wear in the summertime) with different pictures on them. Many of you would probably think that these are fro children only. Well, I don't think so. Let me explain.

I've always liked clothes that had some pictures or funny things written on them. That includes socks. I have a lot of them: in different colours, with funny faces, smileys or other characters on them. You might ask why. There's one simple reason: I like to make people laugh! :-) And let me tell you, funny socks are an excellent way to do that! Every time somebody notices the bright stripes or spots on my feet, they ask me what it is. I show them and so far not even one person remained serious. It always brings a smile on their faces! :-)

So, if you like smiling people around you, wear funny socks! It works!

2 Comments:

  • At May 05, 2006 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the compliment! I'll definitely keep coming back to your blog, too! :-)

     
  • At February 28, 2008 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!

    Where do you buy your funny socks? I've been looking around for a cool web site but I cant find any!! Would be glad if you could recommend any!

    /Sofia from Swede, happy to read your blog ;)

    vinternattsaga@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home