My Spot

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Springs of Life


Rivers
Originally uploaded by Cobra_11
We had some rain this morning. When it stopped, I decided to go on a little "hunt" for the beautiful patterns that water can make. I found such delicate details on the leaves of some plants in the garden and I made some shots.

This one made me think about how precious water is... These little rivers are the springs of life! Every drop of water is important. It can give life to a living being. Many people around the world have no access to clean drinking water... Farms can't exist where there's no water... Life dies out if this precious liquid dries out...

We all use water every day, but never think how valuable it really is... It's becoming extremely scarce in some parts of the world, so those of us who have it in abundance, should learn to appreciate it more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home