My Spot

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Enjoying the fruits of my work...


About an hour and a half ago I finished mowing the lawn. I was slaving away, pushing the lawn mower in front of me, for about an hour and a half. In the middle of my task (just when I was completely absorbed in my work) I ran out of petrol and I had to take a break and make a trip to the petrol station and buy some of that precious "machine life juice".
When I finally got back to mowing, I was so worn out that I crawled around the lawn, pushing and pulling the mower in front of me or behind me. Well, I managed to finish the job by nine o'clock. After that I decided to have a nice, long, hot shower and after that relax on the balcony, smelling the fruits of my work ... Absolutely marvellous!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home