My Spot

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Inspired by Stargate SG-1


While watching Stargate SG-1 I became interested in the glyphs they have on the gate or on Goa'uld walls. As usual, it didn't remain just at that. I started searching the Internet and ended up learning abour Egyptian hieroglyphs. Among other highly interesting and extremely educational sites I found this interesting Egyptian Name Translator . So, if you want to know how your name would be written thousands of years ago on a wall of an Egyptian pyramid, click the link mentioned above and see for yourself. Have fun!


Yours sincerely (Wolf - in Egyptian glyphs)

1 Comments:

  • At May 25, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Mayhem said…

    Zanimivo.. me pa še vedno zanima po kakšnem ključu se to prevede. Težko verjamem, da so imeli egipčani za vsak naš glas ustrezen hieroglif...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home