My Spot

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Musing about my "relatives" ...



Since my name is Wolf and since I am a big dog-lover, as well, I have decided to post some proverbs, sayings and jokes about these beautiful animals:

Points of a good greyhound: a head like a snake, a neck like a drake, a back like a beam, a belly like a bream, a foot like a cat, a tail like a rat.

Women and dogs set men together by the ears.

The dog's kennel is not a place to keep a sausage. (Danish proverb)

Beware of a silent dog and still water. (Latin proverb)

Those who sleep with dogs will rise with fleas. (Italian proverb)

Why keep a dog and bark yourself? (Proverb)

Q: What dogs became President of the United States? A: Rover Cleveland, Zachary Tailer, Rufferford Hayes, Chester A. Arfer, Dwight D. Eisenhowler, George Bushy-tail, William McKinleash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home